Monday, July 15, 2013

Blame it on the Alcohol

So the other day to my dismay I dropped my adorable Hello Kitty pressed compact powder that I got in Taiwan. Many Google searches later I was directed by the wise internet to mix rubbing alcohol into the makeup to remold the compact, as the alcohol evaporates quickly leaving you with one solid piece.

We tried searching for rubbing alcohol at the super market and cosmetic store but found none, so we figured we might as use real alcohol instead (it probably has rubbing alcohol anyways). We bought this 100 ml bottle for 5.8 RMB ($0.95 USD), way to cheap to be safe to drink. It smelled soooo bad something like sake so I guess its made of rice? I was afraid it wouldn't work any my make up would end up smelling gross but thankfully it did the trick.




No comments:

Post a Comment