Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Things Emil Says

Emil is an Italian engineer that we're pretty sure came here from Dearborn, but he said he's also worked in Germany and Japan. Either way he's finding us things to do but we mostly like him because he says the funniest things. He has an Italian accent but when he speaks Chinese it's pretty good...or at least we think so.


"He put his hands in my pocket, and I put my hand on his throat"
- talking about pickpocketers in China

"I say 'Wo yao xi gua' and the guy starts telling me his life story in Chinese! I think he's talking to me about his girlfriend, but I just want my damn watermelon! And I'm thinking, do I look like I can speak more Chinese?"

"You have to get the little fat one with the glasses, I'm telling you he's real good"
- telling us which IT guy to ask for help (he's not really fat his head's just a little round)

"There is NOTHING to do around here NOTHING"

"When someone asks me to fill in for them I say of course its easy! The first day you spend learning about the project, the second day I look over it and I say 'I'll think about it, the third day I ask for help with the project, and the fourth day the guy comes back. I do it perfectly."
- talking about filling in for a guy on a 4 day vacation

"The people around here, they do nothing...all day"

No comments:

Post a Comment