Saturday, July 27, 2013

why we're hungry

I haven't been posting much food on here so let me give you a run down of our breakfast. We eat at the hotels daily breakfast buffet which is not very good to begin with and after the first week we were already sick of it. Its been 6 weeks now.  Anyways, they have an assortment of typical greasy Chinese food (noodles, vegetables, mantou ), except all of it is mixed with chili peppers which really limits down what I can personally stand. They usually have watermelon but we don't have much time in the morning and its not always out. The drink machine only 3 types of drinks, watery coffee, really sweet powdered milk, and orange aide all of which are both gross and hot (orange aide is especially nasty when hot). Most of the food is pretty greasy as well. I've gotten used to just eating a little bowl of veggies and drinking a lot of water to fill my stomach.


mmmmmm................

No comments:

Post a Comment